Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Little Holiday Cheer

So, I know that you have all seen our pictures on Facebook, but I just wanted to post a picture here too. I love, love, love this time of year! The music and the lights and the cookies and the general spirit of it all. I love it! I hope that everyone else is able to find some holiday joy right now too. It is tough being away from each other, and I often think of Little Women as Jo ponders why things have to change, and then I look around at our growing family. We are truly blessed by the new siblings we have and the baby that is on the way and others that are sure to follow. I wouldn't trade it for all the gold in China. Merry Christmas to all!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

there's gold in china?! aw yeah, i'm goin there!

Jen Sadler said...

I couldn't think of a really good saying, so I made one up! Don't go to China! It's scary!