Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hi all

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and let you all know that we are thinking about you. We are really missing the people and places in Colorado and Utah... (and Texas) right now. I put up Christmas decorations yesterday and it always makes me think of everyone. I wish more than anything that I could be there for early christmas this year. Unfortunately, money doesn't allow for us to come out that early. We may be in the area around New Year's for about a week. We are praying that it works out. We are heading to the doctor this week for our first ultrasound. We're pretty excited. That means in 4 weeks we can find out what we are having. Thank you all for your prayers and support for us on our adventure out here. I pray for all of you every day. Much love to everyone! Talk to you all soon! Stefanie

2 comments:

Jen Sadler said...

Yeah for babies and Christmas!

Holly G said...

Stefanie we miss you so much too! But I guess we all miss everyone because we are getting so spread out. I'm glad Jen and Nick are going to be with you two for Christmas. Somehow it makes it better for everyone when at least someone is with each person!