Thursday, October 17, 2013

All Rise, All Rise, Christmas is Now in Session

Since Lisa sent out the Secret Santa assignments already, I think it might be cool to clean this up for this year around now. I'll email out the login if you guys don't have your own/remember.

Can't wait to hear how your Christmas and Thanksgiving seasons go. I am determined to get in the Christmas Spirit this year. I found this list, and although it isn't perfect (and I think there is a duplicate on there too), I thought it would be good to enumerate what I specifically want to do to celebrate Christmas, so that it actually feels like the holidays.

Found this on this blog source.


Thinking of you all. Hope we will see you for Kelli's graduation and get to celebrate the holidays together!

1 comment:

it's a mahan thing said...

I like it. There are several classic, feel-good holiday activities listed here!