Sunday, November 6, 2011

It Must Be Said

I miss you all so much! I look forward to this time of year simply because I can't wait to see my family. This year is no exception. I am looking forward to fun times and laughter. I am looking forward to movies and sleepovers at Grandad and Babs'. I can't wait to have the babies together or just simply watch them experience new and wonderful things this Christmas. December is forever changed for me. December 11, 2010 was both the scariest and most incredible day of my life. I am so grateful for that experience. Honestly, I am. I can only hope that the weather will cooperate so we can see everyone at least once these next few months. Love you!

Jen

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well it hasn't snowed here where we live yet, so maybe you'll just have to plan on coming here...