Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Spirit

Nice to see you all posting as much as possible. I was thinking about past Christmas' today, and I have to say that I am more relieved to see this season here than I have ever been before. I love Christmas. I love the spirit it brings and the miracles that happen. I think that in a lot of ways this is going to be both the greatest and the hardest holiday season I have ever expereinced. Thanks to Mom, I have been singing I'll be home for Christmas (well, thanks to her and the news story about it when some principal tried to make his choir sing I'll be home for WINTER instead) for days. If only in my dreams is right though. It may be in my dreams--and I will be dreaming about home a lot--but I know that we will be together in spirit. I thought that posting this would help my homesickness, but it is kind of making it worse. Shoot! So, here is a picture from Christmas past...considering all the posts left recently, I thought it was appropriate.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: